HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quotes Of The Day 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 25   Tue 5 Jun 2007 - 18:16

"My mother taught me very early to believe I could achieve any accomplishment I wanted to. The first was to walk without braces." -- Wilma Rudolph

"When you develop yourself to the point where your belief in yourself is so strong that you know you can accomplish anything you put your mind to, your future will be unlimited." -- Brian Tracy

"My own accomplishments proved to me that "attitude and goals" do make a difference in our lives! It can make a difference in your life also!" -- Catherine Pulsifer, from My Story

"Robert could have easily used his disability to limit his achievements, yet he has accomplished more than many. His attitude and outlook on life is one that, for me, is inspiring!"
-- Catherine Pulsifer, from What You Can Do

"Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision." -- Ayn Rand

"The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing." -- Thomas Edison

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal -- a commitment to excellance -- that will enable you to attain the success you seek." -- Mario Andretti

"If you have felt such tremendous enthusiasm and desire for something that you would gladly spend all your waking hours working on it, that you would happily do it without pay, then you have found your passion." -- Sharon Cook & Graciela Scholander, from Dream It, Do It

"When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible, if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will finish itself. -- Isak Dinesen @ Karen Blixen, Danish author

Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by an encounter with another human being. Each of us owes the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light. -- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Quotes Of The Day 25
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1