HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quotes Of The Day 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 32   Sat 9 Jun 2007 - 17:30

"People who never achieve happiness are the ones who complain whenever they're awake, and whenever they're asleep, they are thinking about what to complain about tomorrow." -- Adam Zimbler

"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain." -- Lily Tomlin

"When people complain of life, it is almost always because they have asked impossible things of it." -- Ernest Renan

"It is only imperfection that complains of what is imperfect. The more perfect we are the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects of others." -- Joseph Addison

"We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them." -- William Arthur Ward

"When you carry out acts of kindness you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and says, yes, this is how I ought to feel." -- Harold Kushner

"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind." -- Henry James

"Every day, go out of your way to do something kind."
-- Author Unknown, from EIGHT GIFTS THAT DON'T COST A CENT

"I've learned that whenever I decide something with kindness, I usually make the right decision. -age 66." -- by H. Jackson Brown, Jr., from Live and Learn and Pass It On

"Perform a random act of kindness for someone: a smile, compliment, or a favor just for fun. These will multiply and spread very rapidly." -- Steve Brunkhorst
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Quotes Of The Day 32
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1