HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quotes Of The Day 42

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 42   Sun 10 Jun 2007 - 17:44

The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. -- William Wordsworth (1770-1850) English poet

The moment of enlightenment is when a person's dreams of possibilities become images of probabilities." -- Vic Braden

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
-- Doug Larson

Setting an example is not the main means of influencing another, it is the only means.
-- Albert Einstein

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice. -- Author Unknown, from The Road To Success is Always Under Construction

Nothing is so contagious as example; and we never do any great good or evil which does not produce its like. -- Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Society is always taken by surprise at any new example of common sense. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have ever deemed it more honorable and more profitable, too, to set a good example than to follow a bad one. -- Thomas Jefferson

There are numerous examples of people throughout the world who have overcome handicaps to achieve great success. -- Dare 2 B U

"Most success springs from an obstacle or failure. I became a cartoonist largely because I failed in my goal of becoming a successful executive." -- Scott Adams
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Quotes Of The Day 42
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1