HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quotes Of The Day 44

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 44   Sun 10 Jun 2007 - 19:01

We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it.
-- George Bernard Shaw

"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying." -- Friedrich Nietzsche, Controversial German philosopher

"If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine." -- Morris West, popular Australian writer

Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is. -- George Carlin, from How To Stay Young

"Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure."
-- Norman Vincent Peale

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." -- Mark Twain

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. -- Sydney J. Harris

"Within us all there are wells of thought and dynamos of energy which are not suspected until emergencies arise."
-- Thomas J. Watson, American businessman

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true. -- Robert Brault

The nobler sort of man emphasizes the good qualities in others, and does not accentuate the bad. The inferior does the reverse. -- Confucius (551-479 BC) Chinese Philosopher
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Quotes Of The Day 44
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1