There are no guarantees.
From the viewpoint of fear,
None are strong enough.
From the viewpoint of love,
None are necessary.
• To melt and be like a running brook
• That sings its melody to the night.
• To know the pain of too much tenderness.
• To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
• And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
• To wake at dawn with a winged heart
• And give thanks for another day of loving;
• To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
• To return home at eventide with gratitude;
• And then to sleep with a prayer
• For the beloved in your heart
• And a song of praise upon your lips. -- Gibran Kahlil Gibran
Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free....
Will never fly away. -- Dick Sutphen
The greatest weakness of most humans
Is their hesitancy to tell others,
How much they love them
While they're alive. -- O.A. Battista
My love, you know you are my best friend.
You know that I'd do anything for you
And my love, let nothing come between us.
My love for you is strong and true. -- Sarah McLachlan
I sought for Love
But Love ran away from me.
I sought my Soul
But my Soul I couldn't see.
Then I sought You,
And I found all three.
Let the world stop turning,
Let the sun stop burning,
Let them tell me love's not worth going through.
If it all falls apart,
I will know deep in my heart,
The only dream that mattered had come true
...In this life I was loved by you. -- Bette Midler
May no gift be too small to give,
nor too simple to receive,
which is wrapped in thoughtfulness
and tied with love. -- L.O. Baird
Accept the things to which fate binds you and love the people with whom fate brings you together
but do so with all your heart. -- Marcus Aurelius
Love puts the fun in together,
The sad in apart,
The hope in tomorrow,
The joy in the heart.