HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quotes Of The Day 111

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 111   Sun 23 Sep 2007 - 15:00

"A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerated the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected, and outlast the unbearable." -- Billy Graham

"We all enjoy working with someone who has a sense of humor. At times the workplace can become a stressful place, and a sense of humor lightens the environment."
-- Byron & Catherine Pulsifer, from What Are People's Expectations of a Coach?

"Get up as soon as you wake up. If you lie in bed, you may use up as much nervous energy living your day in advance as you would in actual accomplishment of the day's work."
-- Author Unknown, from Ten Ways to Worry Less and Accomplish More

"My own accomplishments proved to me that "attitude and goals" do make a difference in our lives! It can make a difference in your life also!" -- Catherine Pulsifer, from My Story

"Robert could have easily used his disability to limit his achievements, yet he has accomplished more than many. His attitude and outlook on life is one that, for me, is inspiring!" -- Catherine Pulsifer, from What You Can Do

"Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision." -- Ayn Rand

"The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing."
-- Thomas Edison

There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. -- Carl Jung

Change. It has the power to uplift, to heal, to stimulate, surprise, open new doors, bring fresh experience and create excitement in life. Certainly it is worth the risk. -- Leo Buscaglia

Perhaps it would be a good idea, fantastic as it sounds, to muffle every telephone, stop every motor and halt all activity for an hour some day to give people a chance to ponder for a few minutes on what it is all about, why they are living, and what they really want. -- James Truslow Adams
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Quotes Of The Day 111
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1