HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quotes Of The Day 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 16   Sun 3 Jun 2007 - 8:32

"Pitiful is the person who is afraid of taking risks. Perhaps this person will never be disappointed or disillusioned; perhaps she won't suffer the way people do when they have a dream to follow. But when the person looks back-she will hear her heart." -- Paulo Coelho

"To assure that you will never experience failure:
don't take a risk,
don't attempt anything new,
don't expand on your ideas,
don't set goals.
Never to do any of these things actually guarantees you will fail.
-- Catherine Pulsifer, from Failure Is A Golden Opportunity

"I hope that my achievements in life shall be these - that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, and that I will have given help to those who were in need that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been."
-- C. Hoppe

Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. -- Cadet maxim

"Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator. Another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday."
-- Og Mandino

There is a sense of exhilaration that comes from facing head-on the hard truths and saying, "We will never give up. We will never capitulate. It might take a long time, but we will find a way to
prevail." -- Jim Collins, from his book, Good to Great

"I searched through rebellion, drugs, diet, mysticism, religion, intellectualism, and much more, only to find that truth is basically simple and feels good, clear and right." -- Armando "Chick" Corea, American jazz pianist

"You can be anything you want to be,
You can go anywhere from where to where,
If you are willing to dream big and work hard."

"You wake up in the morning and lo! Your purse is magically filled with twenty-four hours of the unmanufactured tissue of the universe of your life. It is yours. It is the most precious of your possessions. No one can take it from you. It is unstealable. And no one receives either more or less than you receive." -- Arnold Bennett

"Wisdom is unchanging! Information and ideas, technology and techniques, practices and habits, fashions and perceptions change frequently, but the wisdom of the 17th or 18th century is still wisdom in the 21st century and will still be wisdom in the 23rd century. If it changes, it wasn't wisdom. Wisdom is unchanging and timeless." -- contributed by: Brian D. Kennedy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Quotes Of The Day 16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1