1. Laugh & fun, don't be gloomy.
2. Let bygones be bygones. Dwelling on the past inflicts unnecessary stress.
3. Early to bed, early to rise, is healthy & wise.
4. Stay lean, being just 30% overweight is bad.
5. Keep learning, reading & socializing - an alert & active mind keeps brain cells healthy.
6. Keep working, doing something you like. Don't retire, it slows down your body.
7. Be the boss of your own life. Letting others push you around produces stress.
8. Too many pills ruin your body, take just what you need.
9. Constantly alternating between weight gain & loss is bad.
10. Exercise, quit smoking and eat less fatty foods.
11. Do not worry about health & death, just get on with your life and enjoy it.