HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quotes Of The Day 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 22   Tue 5 Jun 2007 - 18:04

Dare to be the best you can - At all times, Dare to be! -- Steve Maraboli, from Dare To Be

If there were ever a time to dare, to make a difference, to embark on something worth doing, it is now. -- Author Unknown, from Dream Big

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.
-- Elia Kazan

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. -- Seneca

If I had my life to live over again, I'd dare to make more mistakes the next time. -- Nadine Stair

You cannot be wimpy out there on the dream-seeking trail. Dare to break through barriers, to find your own path. -- Les Brown

Dare to dream, but even more importantly, dare to put action behinds your dreams.
-- Josh Hinds, from Reach Out For Your Dreams

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Most people live and die with their music still unplayed. They never dare to try. -- Mary Kay Ash

Allow yourself to be inspired. Allow yourself to succeed. Dare to excel. -- Vince Dente
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Quotes Of The Day 22
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1